Assembly and Commissioning
Assembly and installation of the machines and equipment constitute an important step towards successful operation of a plant. We offer a wide range of services to meet individual requirements. From assembly inspection to complete assembly, we offer full spectrum of services. Furthermore, we put plants into operation and continue to offer continued support if required:
- Complete assembly
- Assembly management
- Assembly supervision
- Final assembly inspection
- Cold commissioning
- Hot commissioning
- Support after successful commissioning
- A period of time between the delivery of the machines and the start of production
- Possible long-term damage due to improper assembly of the equipment is avoided
- Well-trained operators
- Support by an experienced technician also after acceptance
Maintenance and Repair
A high availability and a long service life are important factors for an economical operation of the plant. Regular maintenance of the plant prevents problems and maintains its availability.
We offer the following services:
- Development of individual maintenance plans
- Support in planning and organizing this maintenance work
- We perform the maintenance work
- High availability of your plant
- Extended service life of the machines
- Enhanced plant safety
Training, In-house training
Well-trained staff is indispensable for the safe operation of a plant. In order to prepare the operating personnel as well as possible for the operation of the plant, we have developed various training programs:
- Maintenance training
- Training in our pilot plant
Training at the customer's premises
- Operation training
- Maintenance training with your machines
- The staff becomes familiar with the machines before production is started.
- With well trained personnel the full potential of the plant can be exploited
In case of problems, we help our customers quickly and efficiently. We have established a hotline service so that we can react even faster. Experienced engineers provide assistance via telephone and internet. This enables us to find out whether a service technician is needed on site, which helps us save time and money.
We offer our customers:
- Hotline service
- Specially trained service technicians who can be at the customer's premises quickly
- We carry out the repair on site or in our workshop at Reinbek
Schule machines work best with original Schule spare and wear parts. We constantly optimize our production processes in order to increase the service life of our products.
We deliver our spare parts as fast as possible. In 80% of cases we deliver them within 24 hours. In order to ensure a long supply reliability, we can usually provide spare parts for 20 to 30 year old machines.
- Fast delivery of spare parts
- A long reliability of supply of spare parts
- Longer service life and better performance thanks to original spare parts
Professional implementation of innovations
Our pilot plant helps you to steadily optimise your products and processes.
- Market requirements
- product trends
- process developments
are investigated and advanced.
Bespoke tests can be carried out with a few kilograms or several tons of product in our laboratory and pilot plant - according to your particular requirements. Process know-how, machines and plants as well as modern analysis instruments for quality assurance are at your disposal. Furthermore, we co-operate closely with renowned institutes. On the basis of the obtained results, plant designs and offers can be prepared individually.
As a matter of course, we ensure utmost confidentiality towards our customers and prospective buyers.
The process engineering tests include:
- Intensive preparation by means of product questionnaires and discussions with our customers
- Realisation of tests by our test engineers
- Assistance to our customers by our sales staff
- Laboratory analyses
- Final discussion of the tests with the customer
- Detailed test report
We are a motivated and flexible team that meets the daily challenges in a professional manner and satisfies the high demands of our customers in terms of innovation in process engineering and in plant and mechanical engineering. Ideas and developments are not necessarily completed once the tests has been conducted. Therefore, we are happy to assist you in the context of further tests, commissioning, performance test and optimisation of ongoing processes.